SERVICE COMMITMENT TO THE PURCHASER
We at Urgo Realty, Inc., are dedicated to working with you by providing service that is professional, courteous, and responsive in helping you find and purchase a property. To meet this commitment, we will perform the following services:
1. Present you with an Agency Disclosure document in which my fiduciary responsibilities are identified and explained.
2. Consult with you to determine your particular real estate needs.
3. Review and/or establish your financial ability and match it to a purchase range.
4. Make you aware of and explain to you alternative methods of purchasing and financing.
5. Familiarize you with the community to assist you with your neighborhood, amenity, and property choices. This may include properties that we are marketing as well as those offered through other real estate companies.
6. Explain local real estate procedures, related paperwork, documents and chronological order of events.
7. Offer and show you properties in accordance with Fair Housing Regulations and ethical real estate practices.
8. Disclose material facts known about the property. Respond accurately and honestly to your questions concerning the property.
9. Assist you in preparing for and arranging mortgage financing.
10. Assist you in preparing Purchase paperwork.
11. Promptly present / deliver all written Offers to Purchase to the seller or to their designated representatives as prescribed by law or Multiple Listing Service procedures.
12. Promptly Inform you as to the seller’s response to your offer and to counsel with you accordingly.
13. Act as your central point of contact and liaison between any other service providers you choose to include in this transaction, as permitted by law or local practice.
14. Monitor and keep you informed of the progress of this transaction.
15. Provide you with information, explanations, guidance, and support throughout the purchase process.
16. Be available and promptly respond to any requests you have to help make this purchase a pleasant, stress-free, and successful experience for you.
17. How else may I be of assistance to you?